|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Hazardous To Health|
|Can result in serious health problems and even death. They do have a certain appeal though.|
Cigarettes is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Damages the player for half a heart. If the player has armor, the damage will remove the armor.
- Increases Coolness by 1 per use, decreasing the cooldown of active items and increasing the chance of items dropping upon clearing a room. The coolness bonus will remain for the entire run, even if the Cigarettes are removed from the player's inventory.
- Discarded cigarettes will light oil puddles.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Iroquois - If the player has MAC10, the MAC10's reload time is decreased by 33%, magazine size is increased by 50%, and knockback is increased by 50%.
- What A Thrill - If the player has Patriot, Patriot has a chance to transmogrify enemies into snakes.
- I need scissors! 61! - If the player also has Trank Gun. Trank Gun changes appearance, its rate of fire is decreased, damage and reload time are increased, and its bullets will inflict slow and stun.
- If the player has Armor, Cigarettes can be used to offensively detonate the blank effect. Consider offensive combinations like Gunknight Armor pieces or Nanomachines.
- Dying to Cigarettes will produce "Smoking" as a cause of death.
- The description is most likely a reference to cigarettes from the Metal Gear series.
- If the player has Crisis Stone, Cigarettes can be used without taking damage while reloading, allowing the player to gain an infinite amount of coolness.
- If the player has GuNNER and Holey Grail, they can generate infinite health, also allowing the player to get infinite coolness.
- Using Cigarettes inside a boss room will prevent the player from earning a Master Round.
- If the player has Full Metal Jacket and at least one blank, using Cigarettes will activate a blank and prevent damage from being dealt.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Coffee & Cigarettes - If the player has Shotgun Coffee, it causes an unknown effect.
- The heading of the description in the Ammonomicon references the Metal Gear series with cigarettes having the same description.
- The Convict can sometimes be seen using them in The Breach.