Clear Guon Stone
Clear Guon Stone is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Negates poison damage.
- Orbits the player, blocking enemy shots on contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Clearer Guon Stone - If the player has +1 Bullets, Bottle, or Amulet of the Pit Lord, the Clear Guon Stone becomes bigger and grants immunity to poison, fire, and electricity.
- Gungeonite - If the player has Gamma Ray, the beam will leave a trail of poison.
- Tile Match - If the player also has Tetrominator, whenever the player shoots, Clear Guon Stone will occasionally shoot a line Tetromino.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Clear Guon Stone, like all the other guon stones, is based on Ioun Stones, popularized by Dungeons and Dragons.
- The Clear Guon Stone resembles a Skullet.