|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Complete the Forge 10 times.|
|Shoots streaks of blue. Chargeable.
Brought to the Gungeon by two of the first souls to conquer the Gungeon. Their ceaseless charge was driven by an unquenchable curiosity, and not even fatigue could slow their progress. Sleeping in shifts, the resting partner was carried into the depths on the other's back.
Many adventurers throughout the galaxy would first learn of the Gungeon through tales of their exploits.
Cobalt Hammer is a gun that fires piercing blue lasers. When fully charged, the Gungeoneer will strike the gun against the ground, damaging all enemies in a short radius and firing lasers in four to five directions which can electrify water.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hammer and Anvil - If the player has Anvillain, firing the Cobalt Hammer's charge attack also sends out anvils in all directions.
- Nailed It! - If the player has Nail Gun, its nails deal triple damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the streamers Cobalt Streak and Richard_Hammer, who before the release of Enter the Gungeon were known for playing The Binding of Isaac, another shooter rogue-like. They were also known to "break" games or exploit game mechanics to a ridiculous, often beneficial degree.
- The item description refers to their several day long stream leading up to Enter the Gungeon's release, where the two would take turns streaming and sleeping.
- The thunder effect and sound are a reference to Mjolnir, the hammer used by the Norse God of Thunder, Thor.