Cog of Battle
|Cog of Battle|
|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|Enables active reload.|
Cog of Battle is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When reloading, pressing the fire or reload buttons when the indicator passes a certain mark on the reload bar will instantly reload the weapon. The mark on the reload bar is set to be at 2/3 of the length of the reload bar/reload time.
- This effectively decreases the reload time.
- This effect also increases the damage of the next magazine by 75% and also increases the accuracy of the next magazine.
- Missing the mark will lengthen the reload time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Chest High is the Best High - If the player also has Mourning Star, damage is increased by 25% and the Macho Brace effect is activated after flipping a table. This version of the Macho Brace effect is different to the actual item's, as it increases damage by 100% for a brief time rather than Macho Brace's 30%.
- Ruby Carbine - If the player also has Hegemony Carbine, its projectiles will burn enemies and bounce off walls.
- In addition to its standard bonuses, Cog of Battle multiplies the Klobbe's damage and knockback by 10 for a random portion of the current magazine. This buff persists even if the player switches away from Klobbe and then switches back.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Cog of Battle was a item.
- Switching weapons after hitting the mark removes the bonus.
- Because it has an infinite magazine size, Blasphemy gains the buff permanently until the player switches weapons.
- When Gun Queue is in effect active reload is disabled
- If the fire button is used to successfully active reload then the gun will fire along with the reload. This works well with guns with a 1 bullet magazine.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item and its effect are references to Gears of War series.
- The entire name of the item is just a reformulation of the series title.
- During earlier stages of development, this item's effect was a gameplay mechanic for every gun. The team later decided to remove this mechanic to make the game less taxing and instead turned it into an item effect.