Cog of Battle
Cog of Battle is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When reloading, pressing the fire or reload buttons when the indicator passes a certain mark on the reload bar will instantly reload the weapon.
- This effectively decreases the reload time, and increases the damage by 75% and accuracy of the next magazine.
- Missing the mark will lengthen the reload time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Chest High is the Best High - If the player also has Mourning Star, its damage is increased by 25% and the Macho Brace effect is activated after flipping a table.
- Ruby Carbine - If the player also has Hegemony Carbine, it will burn enemies.
- In addition to its standard bonuses, Cog of Battle multiplies the Klobbe's damage and knockback by 10 and removes all spread.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Cog of Battle was a item.
- Switching weapons after hitting the mark removes the bonus.
- Because it has an infinite magazine size, Blasphemy gains the buff permanently until the player switches weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item and its effect are references to Gears of War series.
- The entire name of the item is just a reformulation of the series title.
- During earlier stages of development, this item's effect was a gameplay mechanic for every gun. The team later decided to remove this mechanic to make the game less taxing and instead turned it into an item effect.