We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Colt 1851 is a gun that fires a burst of two bullets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All Out Of Law - If the player has Table Tech Sight, Escape Rope, Hip Holster, or Heart Holster, the Colt 1851 fires three tight spreads of three bullets upon reloading. These projectiles do not use ammo, and they can reveal secret rooms without angering the shopkeeper Bello.
- Cold 1896 - If the player has Cold 45, both it and the Colt 1851 will be dual wielded. Both weapons will be treated as one single weapon, but weapons still reload individually, have their own ammo count and once one gun runs out of ammo, both weapons split into 2 separate guns until both have ammunition again.
- Reload Roll - If the player also has Easy Reload Bullets, dodge rolling reloads six bullets.
- Two Kinds of People - If the player has Knight's Gun, it will always dig up something when reloading with an empty clip (instead of digging and finding nothing).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The description and pickup quote are referencing the gun's use in the film, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
- This gun is used in The Hunter's past.
- Given such, it's likely that her starting pistol is an old and rusty version of the Colt.
- The name and design of this gun is based off of the Colt 1851 Navy revolver.