|Sell Creep Price:||21|
|An ancient example of fine guncraft, the Colt 1851 has been the gun of choice for many a nameless gunslinger.
Skilled wielders have been known to quickly fire multiple shots, though the technique has been mostly lost to time.
Colt 1851 is a gun that fires a burst of two bullets.
- All Out Of Law - If the player has Table Tech Sight, Escape Rope, Hip Holster, or Heart Holster, Colt 1851 fires three tight spreads of three bullets upon reloading. These projectiles do not use ammo, and they can reveal secret rooms without angering the shopkeeper Bello.
- Cold 1896 - If the player has Cold 45, both gun's magazine sizes are doubled, and the guns are dual-wielded.
- Reload Roll - If the player also has Easy Reload Bullets, dodge rolling reloads six bullets.
- Two Kinds of People - If the player has Knight's Gun, it will always dig up something when reloading with an empty clip (instead of digging and finding nothing).
- The description and pickup quote are referencing the gun's use in the film, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
- This gun is used in The Hunter's past.
- Given such, it's likely that her starting pistol is an old and rusty version of the Colt.
- The name and design of this gun is based on the Colt 1851 Navy revolver.