1 (Energy ball)
100 (Energy ball)
0.50 (Energy Ball)
19 (Energy Ball)
150 (Energy Ball)
2.5 (Energy Ball)
0 (Energy Ball)
|Sell Creep Price:
||Purchase from Doug for 26 .
|Alternates between firing pulse blasts and an extremely powerful ball of dark energy.
Alien technology, co-opted by the Hegemony of Man after the successful liberation of Planet 17.
Combined Rifle is a gun. Reloading alternates between a rapid-fire rifle and a bouncing, piercing energy ball consuming ten rounds of ammunition. Enemies killed by the energy ball disintegrate.
- Disintegrating enemies with the energy ball will nullify certain death-triggered actions. For example, Shotgun Kin will not burst into projectiles and Blobulons will not divide into more enemies.
- Unused - With The Fat Line, if an enemy is killed by the Combined Rifle's energy ball, any bullets that the enemy had fired will slow down significantly. Additionally, the energy ball will release a burst of The Fat Line's shots upon dissipating.
- Unused: Gunship Sinker - If the player has RC Rocket, it causes an unknown effect.
- This synergy is a reference to Half-Life 2, where the main protagonist, Gordon Freeman, uses a Resistance RPG to take down the combine gunship in one of the scenes, which also has the ability to fire rockets that can be controlled by the player's cursor, similar to RC Rocket.
- The Combined Rifle is a reference to the Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle (OSIPR) from Half-Life 2.
- The name is a direct reference to the Combine from Half-Life 2.
- "Planet 17" in the Ammonomicon entry is a reference to City 17, a location from the game.
- It was formerly called the High-Energy Rifle with pickup quote "Combined Fire", and had the following Ammonomicon entry: "Alternates between firing pulse blasts and an extremely powerful ball of dark energy. Alien technology, co-opted by the Hegemony of Man during the Ten Days' War, though never officially saw combat."
- "Ten Days' War" is a reference to the Seven Hour War that occurred in the Half-Life universe prior to the events of Half-Life 2.