|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|This gun is made entirely from composite materials and only holds two rounds. It was brought to the Gungeon by a thoughtless agent, not realizing the affront to the Gun that such a thing implied.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Line of Fire - If the player has Sunglasses, Pig, or Full Metal Jacket, Composite gun's shots leave a trail of fire.
- The charged shot's blank can open secret rooms.
- Shots can still be charged if there is only one bullet remaining in the magazine, but it still consumes two ammo.
- If the player has Drum Clip, firing a charged bullet empties all three shots of the magazine, but still only consumes two ammo.
- Backup Gun has no effect on charged shots.
- The charged shot is affected by all Ammolets.
- The charged shot does not work on the Blank shrine.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name and design of this gun is a reference to the fictional gun from the 1993 movie In the Line of Fire.
- The Pig as a requirement for The Line of Fire synergy refers to the stuffed pig carried by Marvin Boggs in RED, played by John Malkovich. Malkovich also played the assassin in In the Line of Fire who carried the Composite Gun.
- A composite material is a material made of two or more constituent materials, in such a way that the finished product has different properties from its individual constituents.