Coolness is a stat that is increased by having specific items.
Effects of Coolness[edit | edit source]
- Coolness reduces the cooldown of active items by 5% per point up to a maximum of 50%.
- The chance for a chest to have a fuse decreases by 2.5% per point in coolness.
- Coolness increases the base chance of receiving a reward (such as a pickup or chest) upon clearing a room.
- The chance starts off at (1+[coolness]-[curse])%, and for every room cleared without getting a reward, it increases by a fixed amount (approximately 9% in a normal single-player run), up to a maximum of 80%. When a reward is dropped after clearing a room it goes back to (1+[coolness]-[curse])%.
- The chance for Vorpal Gun or Vorpal Bullets to fire its critical shot increases with coolness.
Increasing Coolness[edit | edit source]
Items that increase coolness include:
- Ballot (+3)
- Cigarettes (+1 per use)
- Heart of Ice (+1)
- Ice Cube (+3)
- Iron Coin (+2)
- Magic Sweet (+1)
- Old Goldie (+1)
- Orange (+2 on use)
- Rad Gun (+2)
- Shades's Revolver (+3)
- Sixth Chamber (+2 for each point of curse)
- Sunglasses (+2)
Synergies that increase coolness include: