We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Corsair is a gun that fires slow-moving bullets that accelerate and bounce around the room. The bullets curve towards enemies, and explode when they reach the end of their lifespan, leaving a red cross.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Black Flag - If the player also has Grappling Hook or Serious Cannon, each Corsair shot will periodically fire two bouncing cannonballs perpendicular to itself as it travels.
- Swift Sloop - If the player also has Sense of Direction, increases Corsair's shot speed by 50%, decreases its charge time by 33%, and decreases its reload time by 20%.
- Three Sheets - If the player also has Balloon Gun, movement speed is increased, the damage of both guns is doubled, and their bullets travel 20% faster.
- Unsinkable - If the player has Glacier, Corsair fires exploding Titanic ships.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, the bullets did not curve.
- If the player has Homing Bullets, Corsair shots have a chance to circle around enemies, rapidly damaging them. The bullets will disappear after a fixed amount of time (2-3 minutes) or after hitting too many obstacles, but will usually persist until the room is cleared.
- If the player has iBomb Companion App, Corsair shots can be detonated manually to make them explode prematurely
- Gunjurers can’t absorb Corsair shots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Corsair" is a common name for a pirate or a privateer operating on the high seas, especially ones operating along the southern coast of the Mediterranean in the 16th–18th centuries who were often slavers.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Corsair bullets can travel through locked cells, potentially damaging chests on the other side.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Corsair's appearance with the Black Flag synergy.