Corsair is a gun that fires slow-moving bullets that accelerate and bounce around the room. The bullets curve towards enemies, and explode when they reach the end of their lifespan.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Black Flag - If the player also has Grappling Hook or Serious Cannon, each Corsair shot will periodically fire two bouncing cannonballs perpendicular to itself as it travels.
- Swift Sloop - If the player also has Sense of Direction, increases Corsair's shot speed by 50%, decreases its charge time by 33%, and decreases its reload time by 20%.
- Three Sheets - If the player also has Balloon Gun, movement speed is increased, the damage of both guns is doubled, and their bullets travel 20% faster.
- Unsinkable - If the player has Glacier, Corsair fires exploding Titanic ships.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, the bullets did not curve.
- If the player has Homing Bullets, Corsair shots have a chance to circle around enemies, rapidly damaging them. The bullets will disappear after a fixed amount of time (2-3 minutes) or after hitting too many obstacles, but will usually persist until the room is cleared.
- If the player has iBomb Companion App, Corsair shots can be detonated manually to make them explode, which deals 40 damage to enemies near the X it creates.
- Gunjurers can’t absorb Corsair shots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Corsair" is a common name for a pirate or a privateer operating on the high seas, especially ones operating along the southern coast of the Mediterranean in the 16th–18th centuries who were often slavers.
- This item is likely a reference to Corsair Components, a computer peripherals and hardware company.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Corsair's appearance with the Black Flag synergy.