Crescent Crossbow is a gun that fires medium-size stars that split into 3 smaller bouncing stars upon contact. When fully charged, the gun will fire a large star which splits into 10 medium-size stars, which in turn split into 3 smaller stars, filling the room with projectiles.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Alas, Sniperion - If the player also has Crown of Guns, Crown of Guns becomes Sailor Moon's tiara and shoots crescent shaped bullets that do more damage.
- Land Among The Stars - If the player also has Moonscraper, killing enemies with Moonscraper has a chance to send out three planets, which damage enemies and start orbiting the player if they fail to hit an enemy.
- The Crescent Crossbow consumes 3 ammo when it fires a charged shot.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Crescent Crossbow could be a reference to Terraria, where fallen stars can be used as ammunition with similar sound and visual effects.
- The description "Moon Shots" could be a reference to GTA Vice City and the Borderlands game series.
- The reference to moonlight could mean a connection to Sailor Moon, who fights evil by moonlight with her crescent wand.
- The Apollo missions to the moon were called "Moon Shots" by NASA and the media.