Crestfaller is a gun that fires bullets which slow and freeze enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Crestfallen Soul - If the player also has Gun Soul, dodge roll speed is increased by 20% and Crestfaller deals 50% more damage if the player dies and has not yet retrieved their soul.
- Five O'Clock Somewhere - If the player also has Shotga Cola, Shotgun Coffee, Double Vision, Potion of Gun Friendship, Potion of Lead Skin, or Old Knight's Flask, reloading will fire a glass bottle that has a chance to stun enemies hit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Diazepam - Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, this gun was included in Diazepam.
- This gun is a possible reference to the Crestfallen Warrior from Dark Souls.
- The synergy "Five O'Clock Somewhere" is likely reference to the common phrase associated with alcoholism, as the Crestfaller is associated with depression and the items that activate the synergy are all drinks.
- This gun resembles a Grav Gun from the Warhammer 40k universe.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Crestfaller's appearance with the Five O'Clock Somewhere synergy.