|Sell Creep Price:||21|
This unique weapon was brought to the Gungeon by a disgraced warrior who discarded it when he gave up. The projectiles it fires are extremely low-energy, delivering a cold and highly depressing death.
Crestfaller is a gun that fires bullets which slow and freeze enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Crestfallen Soul - If the player also has Gun Soul, dodge roll speed is increased by 20% and Crestfaller deals 50% more damage if the player dies and has not yet retrieved their soul.
- Five O'Clock Somewhere - If the player also has Shotga Cola, Shotgun Coffee, Double Vision, Potion of Gun Friendship, Potion of Lead Skin, or Old Knight's Flask, reloading will fire a glass bottle that has a chance to stun enemies hit. Reloading while standing on a liquid replenishes the ammo missing in the current magazine, similar to Gungine.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Altered: Diazepam - Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, this gun was included in Diazepam.
- The synergy Five O'Clock Somewhere is likely reference to the common phrase associated with drinking, as the associated items that activate the synergy are all drinks.
- This gun is a reference to the Crestfallen Warrior from Dark Souls.
- This gun resembles a Grav Gun from the Warhammer 40k universe.
- This gun most likely was brought to the Gungeon by the Drunkard, explaining the Five O'clock Somewhere synergy.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Crestfaller's appearance with the Five O'Clock Somewhere synergy.