Crestfaller is a gun that fires bullets which slow and freeze enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Crestfallen Soul - If the player also has Gun Soul, dodge roll speed is increased by 20% and Crestfaller deals 50% more damage if the player dies and has not yet retrieved their soul.
- Five O'Clock Somewhere - If the player also has Shotga Cola, Shotgun Coffee, Double Vision, Potion of Gun Friendship, Potion of Lead Skin, or Old Knight's Flask, reloading will fire a glass bottle that has a chance to stun enemies hit. Reloading while standing on a liquid replenishes the ammo missing in the current magazine, similar to Gungine.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Altered: Diazepam - Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, this gun was included in Diazepam.
- The synergy Five O'Clock Somewhere is likely reference to the common phrase associated with alcoholism, as the Crestfaller is associated with depression and the items that activate the synergy are all drinks.
- This gun is a reference to the Crestfallen Warrior from Dark Souls.
- This gun resembles a Grav Gun from the Warhammer 40k universe.
- This gun most likely was brought to the Gungeon by the Drunkard, explaining the Five O'clock Somewhere synergy.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Crestfaller's appearance with the Five O'Clock Somewhere synergy.