Crisis Stone is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants invulnerability while reloading an empty magazine.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Human Shield - If the player also has Melted Rock, it causes each corpse to spawn a Betrayer's Shield shield after exploding.
- It is possible to get infinite coolness by using Cigarettes while reloading.
- A voice says "Reload" every time a gun's magazine is depleted.
- Has a counter-synergy with Full Metal Jacket, as Full Metal Jacket still uses blanks during Crisis Stone's invulnerability.
- With Blasphemy, Crisis Stone's sound effect will play after swinging 6 times at full health, but reloading will not grant invulnerability.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Reload voice and the item's name is a reference to the Namco series Time Crisis.
- The item's function is also a reference to Time Crisis where to reload you must take cover, which prevents you from being hit by enemy bullets.