We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Crown of Guns
Crown of Guns is a gun that rapidly fires bullets in all directions. It fires 3 bullets and consumes 3 ammo per shot. Its bullets slightly curve towards enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Alas, Sniperion - If the player also has Crescent Crossbow, Crown of Guns becomes Sailor Moon's tiara and shoots crescent shaped bullets that do more damage.
- Blast Crown - If the player has Blast Helmet, it gains a chance to fire explosives.
- Great Queen Ant - If the player has Gungeon Ant, it turns into an ant queen that fires rocket ants.
- King Bomber - If the player has Lil' Bomber, its bombs spawn every time they hit an enemy.
- Poseigun - If the player has Trident, Crown of Guns randomly fires Trident beams, while Trident fires a spread of three beams per shot, no longer benefits from rolling, has its magazine size increased to 8, and has its fire rate reduced greatly.
- Two Heavy - If the player also has Coin Crown, the chance for Coin Crown to spawn money upon clearing a room is doubled.
- Usurper - If the player has Cat Bullet King Throne, the Crown fires more rapidly and also automatically charms Bullet Kin and Veteran Bullet Kin when held.
- If the player also has Backup Gun, bullet output is doubled.
- Taping the Crown of Guns to another gun using Duct Tape will cause each shot to expend 4 ammo instead of the normal 2, due to the Crown of Guns firing three shots at once.
- Combining this gun with Remote Bullets makes this gun very potent against bosses and enemies alike, as all bullets are redirected to your cursor's direction.
- Combining this gun with Shock Rounds also makes this gun extremely potent against bosses, as the bullets become impossible to dodge.
- If the player has an item that significantly increases accuracy, the gun will shoot three bullets in the direction you're aiming at instead of firing in all directions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is likely a reference to the item of the same name from the game Nuclear Throne. However, unlike the Gungeon's crown, Nuclear Throne's crown is a passive item that increases the amount of guns the player finds.
- The name of the synergy Blast Crown is a reference to another crown available to the player.
- This gun might also be a reference to the Crown of Swords from the fantasy book series The Wheel of Time.
- The synergy Two Heavy is likely a reference to the quote "Heavy is The Head That Wears The Crown" from King Henry IV.
- The synergy Alas, Sniperion transforms this item into the Moonlight Tiara, which has its own Ammonomicon entry that is not normally available. This is what it says:
- Fires moonlight.
Royal Symbol of society that once inhabited Gunymedes oldest moon, Sniperion. This tiara was gifted to an ancient queen by a mysterious bearded traveler from planet-side. Folk tales insinuate that the traveler sought the queens affection and was rebuffed.
- Fires moonlight.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Crown of Guns firing with Remote Bullets' effect.