Crown of Guns
Crown of Guns is a gun that rapidly fires bullets in all directions. It fires 3 bullets and consumes 3 ammo per shot. Its bullets slightly curve towards enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Alas, Sniperion - If the player also has Crescent Crossbow, Crown of Guns becomes Sailor Moon's tiara and shoots crescent shaped bullets that do more damage.
- Blast Crown - If the player has Blast Helmet, it gains a chance to fire explosives.
- Great Queen Ant - If the player has Gungeon Ant, it turns into an ant queen that fires rocket ants.
- King Bomber - If the player has Lil' Bomber, its bombs spawn every time they hit an enemy.
- Poseigun - If the player has Trident, Crown of Guns randomly fires Trident beams, while Trident fires a spread of three beams per shot, no longer benefits from rolling, has its magazine size increased to 8, and has its fire rate reduced greatly.
- Two Heavy - If the player also has Coin Crown, the chance for Coin Crown to spawn money upon clearing a room is doubled.
- Usurper - If the player has Cat Bullet King Throne, the Crown fires more rapidly and also automatically charms Bullet Kin and Veteran Bullet Kin when held.
- If the player also has Backup Gun, bullet output is doubled.
- Taping the Crown of Guns to another gun using Duct Tape will cause each shot to expend 4 ammo instead of the normal 2, due to the Crown of Guns firing three shots at once.
- Combining this gun with Remote Bullets makes this gun very potent against bosses and enemies alike, as all bullets are redirected to your cursor's direction.
- Combining this gun with Shock Rounds also makes this gun extremely potent against bosses, as the bullets become impossible to dodge.
- If the player has an item that significantly increases accuracy, the gun will shoot three bullets in the direction you're aiming at instead of firing in all directions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is likely a reference to the item of the same name from the game Nuclear Throne. However, unlike the Gungeon's crown, Nuclear Throne's crown is a passive item that increases the amount of guns the player finds.
- The name of the synergy Blast Crown is a reference to another crown available to the player.
- This gun might also be a reference to the Crown of Swords from the fantasy book series The Wheel of Time.
- The synergy Two Heavy is likely a reference to the quote "Heavy is The Head That Wears The Crown" from King Henry IV.
- The synergy Alas, Sniperion transforms this item into the Moonlight Tiara, which has its own Ammonomicon entry that is not normally available. This is what it says:
- Fires moonlight.
Royal Symbol of society that once inhabited Gunymedes oldest moon, Sniperion. This tiara was gifted to an ancient queen by a mysterious bearded traveler from planet-side. Folk tales insinuate that the traveler sought the queens affection and was rebuffed.
- Fires moonlight.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Crown of Guns firing with Remote Bullets' effect.