|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|You Need It|
|Adds aim assist, of a sort.
Everybody needs a little help, sometimes. With this crutch, every bullet fired will try really hard to hit a target, even if aimed incorrectly.
Crutch is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Bullets slightly curve towards enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Smart Bombs - If the player also has Bomb or Ice Bomb, bombs home in on enemies.
- Pea Cannon - if the player also has Pea Shooter, its damage is increased and shots cause small explosions.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, increases the chance of the effect and allows more bullets to take part in the effect.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to a "crutch", something used, usually in a game, that requires less skill but is still effective and powerful. The description "You Need It" is basically the game telling you that you suck and need help with aiming.
- A "crutch" within multiplayer games usually refers to an item that helps low skill players while hindering high skill players (though usually by opportunity cost) the crutch item does this as it may curve bullets away from a fruther high priority target you were aiming for in favor of arching towards a closer low threat target.
- The Pea Cannon synergy is a reference to the game Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, in which splash damage from the Peashooter class's primary weapon is used as a crutch for aiming. This is a common trope in other games in which a weapon has high splash damage.