|Damage:||5 (Bullet) + 35 (Explosion)|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unicorn Of Handguns|
|Fires massive explosive rounds.
Following the tragic Ten Days' War, a majority of the Hegemony's Shock Troops were decommissioned. A small number of the combat robots escaped however, and they were pursued relentlessly by special forces. This explosive hand cannon belonged to one such detective who tracked his prey to the Gungeon.
Deck4rd is a gun that fires high-damage exploding bullets.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Blade Runner - If the player has Origuni, magazine size of both guns is increased by 50%.
- Running Blades - If the player has Knife Shield, killing enemies with Deck4rd has a high chance to spawn Knife Shield knives.
- To Serve Android - If the player has Badge, the police officer turns into a robot and becomes invincible.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to Deckard's gun from Blade Runner. In the film's various versions, Deckard has an acquaintance who is fond of making origami figures, and several scenes feature unicorn imagery.
- "Unicorn of Handguns" is a reference to the unicorn in Deckard's dreams.