Decoy is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Places a decoy that enemies will target. The decoy will be destroyed after taking enough damage.
- Can be used to steal from shops.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Deadly Distraction - If the player also has Monster Blood, the Decoy creates a large poison pool when attacked.
- Decoy Octorok - If the player also has Abyssal Tentacle, the decoy will become a charmed enemy.
- Frosty Distraction - If the player also has Heart of Ice, the Decoy becomes partially made of ice and causes enemies that shoot it to be frozen.
- Hardwood - If the player also has Mahoguny, it will fire three explosive shots at a time.
- Kage Bunshin - If the player also has Shadow Bullets, using Decoy spawns a shadow clone of the player that mirrors their movements and fires towards the crosshair whenever the player fires. Also does not provide the ability to steal from shops.
- Items cannot be purchased from a shop with a decoy in it; stealing is the only option. Place a decoy close to the shop's entrance and shoot it from outside the shop to enable buying items normally again.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Kage Bunshin synergy refers to a Jutsu technique from Naruto.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Decoy's appearance with the Deadly Distraction synergy.