|Health:||1430 (Gungeon Proper)|
1760 (Black Powder Mine)
Black Powder Mine
|A massive door Mimic that actively hunts Gungeoneers.
Mimics are an incredibly old and venerable species. Gungeonologists estimate that the oldest of Mimics perhaps even predate the Gungeon itself.
Door Lord is a boss that has a 1.3333% chance to replace any boss in the Gungeon Proper, Black Powder Mine, or Hollow. He is an old Mimic Master with wild attacks that proves Mimics are much more than evil chests, but an order of strange and powerful beings who can shapeshift into anything.
Door Lord has multiple attacks.
- Fires a large ring of bullets that expand and drift in a random direction.
- Fires two rings of bullets that pulse outwards along with several waving lines of bullets.
- Fires several spreads of triangular bullets at the player.
- Breathes a cone of flaming bullets towards the player.
- Stands still and shoots a laser at the player that ignites the ground. While firing the laser, he will either rapidly spin or rotate back and forth, following the player's movements.
- Disappears, sending out a ring of bullets, then reappears somewhere else, sending out another ring of bullets.
- It is possible to avoid all of Door Lord's attacks by moving down against the smaller door summoned at the entrance after combat begins. While weapons with small sprites will not be able to shoot without having their projectiles destroyed from contact with the smaller door, others with longer sprites can reach past the small door's hit box and shoot at the boss.
- Killing the Door Lord counts towards Frifle and the Grey Mauser's challenge to kill 3 mimics.
- Even though the boss door transforms into Door Lord during his intro, the actual door will still be there, even after the boss fight.
- The name may be a reference to the door lord from the television show Adventure Time.
- The Door Lord is the only secret boss to appear in the boss rush.