|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|One For Each Of You|
|Temporarily doubles gun output.
The favored brew of Two-Shot Erias. During her time in the Gungeon, she claimed that drinking before a gunfight would double her effectiveness in combat, but for obvious reasons was not taken too seriously. Perhaps there was some truth in her tales.
Double Vision is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- While active, doubles the player's fired bullets, reducing accuracy in the process.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dwarven Stout - If the player also has Stout Bullets, Double Vision will triple shots fired instead of double.
- Five O'Clock Somewhere - If the player also has Crestfaller, reloading will fire a glass bottle that has a chance to stun enemies hit. Reloading Crestfaller while standing on a liquid replenishes the ammo missing in the current magazine, similar to Gungine.
- Special Reserve - If the player also has the Molotov Launcher, Molotovs create green pools of fire, which do not harm the player and permanently light enemies on fire.
- This item also works while playing Winchester's minigame.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the 1993 film Tombstone, in which Doc Holliday, drunk, pulls out a second gun after being called too drunk to fight.
- The synergy Dwarven Stout may be a reference to the alcoholic beverage of the same name in the video game RuneScape.