We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Double Vision is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- While active, doubles the player's fired bullets, reducing accuracy in the process.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dwarven Stout - If the player also has Stout Bullets, Double Vision will triple shots fired instead of double.
- Five O'Clock Somewhere - If the player also has Crestfaller, reloading will fire a glass bottle that has a chance to stun enemies hit. Reloading Crestfaller while standing on a liquid replenishes the ammo missing in the current magazine, similar to Gungine.
- Special Reserve - If the player also has the Molotov Launcher, Molotovs create green pools of fire, which do not harm the player and permanently light enemies on fire.
- This item also works while playing Winchester's minigame.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Reference to the 1993 film Tombstone, in which Doc Holliday, drunk, pulls out a second gun after being called too drunk to fight.
- The Dwarven Stout synergy may be a reference to the alcoholic beverage of the same name in the video game RuneScape.