Dr. Wolf's Monster
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Dr. Wolf's Monster has several attacks:
- Fires a random spray of bullets towards the player.
- Forms a sword made of bullets and swings it around itself.
- Summons bullets in lightning bolt formations that fly out from the top of the screen.
- Summons a formation of bullets resembling the German Parteiadler which will then spread out in all directions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- During the battle, Dr. Wolfenclaw will behave similar to a Gunsinger. He'll apply buffs to Dr. Wolf's Monster by standing still but will be interrupted if shot at or approached and will run away. He has fairly low health, and can be easily killed while he is running away. He will die once his monster is defeated, but can be killed before that.
- Unlike any other enemy in the game, Dr. Wolfenclaw will use an NPC-esque invincibility effect during the fight. However, this effect temporarily goes away when he starts buffing.
- Dr. Wolfenclaw will die after taking damage 4 times, regardless of the damage source.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor and his monster are likely based on enemies from the Wolfenstein franchise.
- As a mad scientist with a twisted creation, they are likely additionally a reference to Frankenstein and Frankenstein's monster.
- The Monster's core turns red when he takes damage, performs certain attacks, or dies.
- Dr. Wolf buffing Dr. Wolf's monster is much like Saru and Bananacher from Bomberman 94.