Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Dragunice - If the player has the Heart of Ice, the Dragunfire will shoot blue fire that has a chance to burn and/or freeze an enemy.
- Kalibreath - If the player has Yellow Chamber or Holey Grail, the Dragunfire and its projectiles turn gray. It gains increased rate of fire and knockback, but loses piercing projectiles.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design of the Dragunfire is that of the Bolter from the dystopian science-fantasy universe of Warhammer 40,000.
- The name of the gun comes from the Dragonfire round which the Bolter can fire. Dragonfire Bolts are hollow-shelled bolts that explode with a gout of superheated gas that can eliminate the value of cover.
- The tagline "Roar" is a reference to the Bolter's unique roaring sound when fired.
- A special version of the Dragunfire, the High Dragunfire, can be found in a special Secret Room.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dragunfire's appearance with the Kalibreath synergy.