|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|One Size Fits All|
|Increased magazine capacity for all guns.|
Drum Clip is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases the magazine size of all weapons by 50%.
- Does not affect guns with only one round in each magazine, as numbers are rounded down.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Alternative Rock - If the player has Face Melter, instead of firing four streams, Face Melter fires two parallel columns of notes. Reloading fires a guitar pick with a chance to stun.
- Dr Worm - If the player has Heck Blaster, its ammo automatically replenishes slowly.
- Hegemony Special Forces - If the player has Hegemony Rifle, it fires piercing lasers.
- Keeping The Beat - If the player has Metronome, it grants +4% damage per kill instead of +2%, and maxes out at +250% damage instead of +150%.
- M1 Multi-Tool - If the player has M1, decreases M1's reload time by 20% and increases its magazine size, and maximum ammo. Increases movement speed while M1 is held.
- Not Quite As Mini - If the player has Vulcan Cannon, its maximum ammo is increased by 100 and its fire rate greatly increases.
- Magazine Clips - If the player has Magazine Rack, Magazine Rack's radius roughly doubles.
- Drum Clip can negatively affect weapons that have special effects on the final shot, such as Eye of the Beholster.
- If duplicates of this item are somehow obtained, further increases guns' magazine size. Doesn't affect guns with one round.