|70.42 (ignoring recharge)|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Doug for 20 .|
|More interesting this way!|
|Uses no ammo, but recharges like an item.
A thousand worlds away on a war-torn planet, this pistol is used in duels to the death. Its powerful beam consumes no ammo, but takes time to recharge. A hasty shot comes with a price.
Dueling Laser is a gun that fires a large, high-damage piercing laser. Like an active item, it must recharge after each shot by dealing damage to enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Banshee Cry - If the player has Screecher, it fires three sound waves per shot instead of one.
- Death Square - If the player has Dueling Pistol, damaging enemies with the Dueling Pistol rapidly recharges the Dueling Laser.
- During a blessed run, the Dueling Laser does not recharge like an active item. Instead it automatically reloads in around 7 seconds.
- Since it has infinite ammo, it cannot reveal secret rooms, nor be fed to Munchers.
- This gun is affected by Ice Cube, which allows it to partially recharge itself.
- With enough damage, this gun can fully recharge itself, where it then reloads like normal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This gun is a reference to the Dueling Laser Pistol from the book Dying of the Light, the first novel of George R. R. Martin.
- The sound effect for the Dueling Laser when it is fully charged up is the same sound effect as the Gun That Can Kill The Past.