As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Fires ricocheting musket balls.
This most ancient of pistols has settled many a lovers' quarrel. This particular flintlock would be fairly useless in a duel, as the ricochet would probably kill several bystanders.
Dueling Pistol is a gun that fires large, piercing musket balls which bounce twice.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dead Prez - If the player also has Derringer, Derringer fires bouncing Dueling Pistol shots, and Dueling Pistol fires a wide spread of 4 bullets alongside its normal shots.
- Death Square - If the player also has Dueling Laser, damaging enemies with the Dueling Pistol rapidly recharges the Dueling Laser.
- Dualing Pistol - If the player also has Helix Bullets, Dueling Pistol changes appearance and its shots seek enemies.
- Hell Singing - If the player also has Silver Bullets, Dueling Pistol will deal an extra 50% damage to jammed enemies for a total of 487.5% damage.
- Revolution - If the player also has Ballot, bullets will bounce five times instead of twice and damage is increased by 25%.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Hell Singing synergy is likely a reference to Van Helsing, the vampire hunter created by Bram Stoker.
- The Dead Prez synergy is likely a reference to the death of Abraham Lincoln, who was shot with a Derringer, and the Dueling Pistol likely is referencing the many duels that Andrew Jackson had in his lifetime.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dueling Pistol's appearance with the Dualing Pistol synergy.