Elder Blank is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Blank Generation - If the player has Blank Companion's Ring, the companion becomes a smaller version of Old Red and will automatically fire a second blank after Elder Blank's effect ends.
- Bullet Kiln - If the player also has The Kiln or Luxin Cannon, Elder Blank creates a Glass Guon Stone, up to a maximum of four.
- Elder Blank Bullets -If the player also has Blank Bullets the blank effect reflects all projectiles instead of deleting them.
- If the player has the Full Metal Jacket, upon taking damage, the Elder Blank will be used automatically instead of a normal blank if it is charged.
- Triggers even if the player has multiple Active Items in their inventory, and the Elder Blank is not currently selected.
- Triggering Elder Blank via Full Metal Jacket will not grant a Glass Guon Stone if the player has the Bullet Kiln synergy.
- Elder Blank does not activate the Blank Shrine.
- Unlike other active items (excluding Daruma), Elder Blank can be activated while dodge rolling.