|Damage:||Cheese ball: 5.5|
Pointy cheese: 8
Cheese wheel: 15
Average damage: 7.92
|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Pick it up after finding it in one of the Resourceful Rat's chests.|
|Full of Holes|
A favorite of the Resourceful Rat. He doesn't typically favor any one gun in particular, as he usually collects only to grow his hoard, but he finds this one particularly appetizing.
Elimentaler is a gun that can be found in one of the four chests after defeating the Resourceful Rat. It encheeses enemies, encasing them in cheese and freezing them. Enemies that die while encheesed spawn a large cheese pool, which encheeses any enemies that step in it.
The gun shoots three types of projectiles that all have different probabilities of being fired:
- Cheese ball: 3/6 chance
- Pointy cheese: 2/6 chance
- Cheese wheel: 1/6 chance
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Resourceful Indeed - If the player also has Partially-Eaten Cheese, Rat Boots, and Resourceful Sack, the player becomes the Resourceful Rat, preventing items from being stolen when they're left behind in rooms.
- Lich's Eye Bullets does not activate this synergy on its own, but can still trigger its synergy message if the player has two other Rat items. The Lich's Eye Bullets can only act as one of the remaining items in the synergy,
- Elimentaler will not reveal secret room walls, nor can be fed to Munchers.
- Enemies can be encheesed while in invulnerable states (such as Shelletons while turning into a skull), forcing the player to wait until the effect wears off.
- The pool of cheese left behind by enemies will put out the fireplace in the Keep of the Lead Lord.
- Elimentaler is one of the few guns in the game with perfect accuracy, with its accuracy unaffected even by accuracy reducing items such as Eyepatch.
- Enemies such as Pinheads and Nitras will not explode if killed while encheesed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of this gun is a portmanteau of "eliminate" and Emmentaler, a variety of Swiss cheese.
- The reload animation is a reference to Babybel cheese.