|Sell Creep Price:||16|
|Use to escape from a sealed room.
Another standard adventurer's tool rendered less useful by the Gungeon's mysterious topology. Instead of returning to the surface, this rope will only provide an escape from a single room. Sometimes, though, that's all you need.
Escape Rope is an active item.
- Upon use, teleports the player into the shop.
- Upon use in floors without shops, such as The R&G Dept. or Bullet Hell, the player is instead teleported to the first room of the floor.
- All Out Of Law - If the player has Colt 1851, it fires three tight spreads of three bullets upon reloading. These projectiles can ignore tables when fired from behind them, and they can reveal secret rooms without angering the shopkeeper Bello.
- Hydro Pump - If the player has Mega Douser, increases the Mega Douser's damage by 50%, triples its shot speed and knockback, and increases the stream's size.
- Cannot be used to reset a boss to get the Master Round after getting hit.
- Can be used to get into blocked-off shops.
- When used to escape a room in Challenge Mode, the room will have different modifiers when re-entered.
- The number of modifiers, however, will still stay the same. For example, if you leave a 2-modifier room with the Escape Rope and come back to it, there will be 2 new modifiers in place of the old ones.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, Escape Rope was a item.
- Unused: Wonderful Toys - If the player has Utility Belt, it causes an unknown effect.
- This item is a reference to an item of the same name from the Pokémon series, and upon use creates a similar animation.
- This item might also be a reference to The Binding of Isaac, since in the game, the "shopkeeper" is a hanged man.