Explosive Decoy is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Places a decoy that enemies will target. The decoy will explode after taking enough damage or after roughly 11 seconds, dealing 30 damage to nearby enemies.
- Can be used to steal from shops while placed (until it explodes).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Deadlier Distraction - If the player also has Monster Blood, the Explosive Decoy explodes and creates a large poison pool when attacked.
- Decoy Octorok - If the player also has Abyssal Tentacle, the decoy will become a charmed enemy.
- Frostier Distraction - If the player also has Heart of Ice, the Explosive Decoy becomes partially made of ice and causes enemies that shoot it to be frozen.
- Hardwood - If the player also has Mahoguny, it will fire three explosive shots at a time.
- Items cannot be purchased from a shop with an explosive decoy in it; stealing is the only option. It shares this effect with the regular Decoy, but because it explodes after a short period, it's less problematic if the player intends to buy something from a shop after stealing.
- If the player has Ring of Triggers, the Explosive Decoy will immediately explode and damage the player.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Decoy's appearance with the Deadlier Distraction synergy.
Decoy's appearance with the Frostier Distraction synergy.