Explosive Decoy is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Places a decoy that enemies will target. The decoy will explode after taking enough damage, dealing 30 damage to nearby enemies.
- Can be used to steal from shops.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Deadlier Distraction - If the player also has Monster Blood, the Explosive Decoy explodes and creates a large poison pool when attacked.
- Decoy Octorok - If the player also has Abyssal Tentacle, the decoy will become a charmed enemy.
- Frostier Distraction - If the player also has Heart of Ice, the Explosive Decoy becomes partially made of ice and causes enemies that shoot it to be frozen, and the decoy will explode after a short period.
- Hardwood - If the player also has Mahoguny, it will fire three explosive shots at a time.
- Items cannot be purchased from a shop with a decoy in it; stealing is the only option. Place a decoy close to the shop's entrance and shoot it from outside the shop to enable buying items normally again.
- If the player has Ring of Triggers, the Explosive Decoy will immediately explode and damage the player.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Decoy's appearance with the Deadlier Distraction synergy.
Decoy's appearance with the Frostier Distraction synergy.