Explosive Rounds is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to fire bullets that explode upon hitting an enemy or object.
- The explosions deal 25 damage.
- The chance is higher for weapons with slower rates of fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Air Support - If the player has Air Strike, it will cover a massive area when used.
- Cerebral Bros - Upgrades the Bullet Bore to fire 2 drills.
- Reactive - Makes Lower Case r spell out ROCKET, BOOM, KABOOM, and POW when fired, and its shots explode.
- Shot Across The Bow - If the player has Gunbow, it fires explosive missiles.
- The explosions do not harm the player.
- Explosions can show secret room cracks when using starter guns.
- If combined with Angry Bullets, explosive projectiles won't explode when hitting enemies and will just bounce off of them.
- Explosions can destroy otherwise permanent fixtures to the wall, such as shelving in the mines.
- If the Alien Engine explodes using this round, it leaves a small area of fire.
- If combined with Irradiated Lead, explosive projectiles may occasionally leave a small pool of poison goop on the floor.
- If combined with Hot Lead, explosive projectiles may occasionally leave a small pool of fire goop on the floor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mega Blast might be a reference to Xenon 2 Megablast.