Eye of the Beholster
|Eye of the Beholster|
|23.2 (not counting the Beadie)|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|What A Beauty!|
|The reproductive gun of the terrible Beholster.
When wielded by its creator, it summons young Beholster spawn from the void.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Behold! - If the player also has Com4nd0, M1911, Void Marshal, Machine Pistol, and Trank Gun (the weapons the Beholster uses in game), when the Eye of the Beholster is held, the other five guns rotate around the player and shoot at nearby enemies, still using up ammo from each gun. Obtainable through the Beholster shrine. This synergy is not activated if the player has Lich's Eye Bullets.
- Friendly Beadies do a large amount of contact damage. When firing the last shot in a cylinder, try to shoot it close to the mob or boss.
- You do not have to be extremely close, as the Friendly Beadie may float on top of the mob or boss on its own.
- When combined with Easy Reload Bullets, Beadies can be rapidly spawned by rolling whenever the cylinder is empty to reload the last shot.
- When combined with Heavy Bullet, spawned Beadies become larger in size.
- When combined with Fat Bullets, spawned Beadies become larger in size.
- When combined with Shock Rounds, lightning can arc between Beadies.
- When combined with Backup Gun, the last shot in the cylinder will spawn 2 friendly Beadies instead.
- When combined with Backup Gun, Scattershot, and Double Vision, you can spawn 12 Beadies after every cylinder.
- After emptying the cylinder of this gun, it prompts you to "behold" rather than "reload".
- When combined with Silver Bullets, the Beadies will be white instead of pink.
- When combined with Orbital Bullets, missed shots will be invisible but still orbit the player. Additionally, Beadies that hit walls will reappear and slowly orbit the player while continuing to fire at enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Roll Shot - If the player has Rolling Eye, it causes an unknown effect.
- This gun's pickup quote is a reference to the common saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".