|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Unlock Method:||Purchase from Ox and Cadence for 8 .|
|Hit Harder Less Often|
|Increases damage at the cost of accuracy.
The runes carved into the leather of this eyepatch represent a bargain with Kaliber, a revered gun Goddess. In exchange for depth perception, she will bless each bullet fired.
Eyepatch is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases damage by 35%.
- Doubles the spread of guns, making them less accurate.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Careful Iteration - If the player has Casey, Casey becomes spiked and fires a spread of 6 nails each time it is swung.
- Iroquois - If the player also has MAC10, its reload time is decreased by 33%, its magazine size is increased by 50%, and its knockback is increased by 50%.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The synergy with the MAC10 is a reference to Kurt Russell as Snake Plissken in the 1981 movie Escape from New York. Snake wears an eyepatch over his left eye and primarily uses a MAC10.
- The description may be a reference to the Norse God Odin, who exchanged his eye for wisdom and knowledge of spells. He is traditionally depicted wearing an eye-patch, and, being a Norse God, he is associated with specific letters of the Elder Futhark, one of the oldest runic alphabets.