|Seeking further thrills, Gundead who inhabit the Hollow have built a Demon Elevator from the dilapidated Wallmonger.
The construction was expensive and the final form did not meet original design specifications. It was also meant to go up.
Throughout the entire boss fight, Spent will appear on top of the Fallmonger at random points, before throwing themselves off. They do not actively seem to target the player, but can complicate other attacks should they fall in inconvenient places or at inconvenient times.
- Releases several pulsating bullet rings from its mouth.
- Releases a large amount of bullets from its mouth in random directions all at once.
- Fires three rotating streams of bullets from its mouth for a few seconds.
- Fires a ring of bullets from its mouth, accompanied by several additional random larger bullets.
- Fires a large amount of bullets from one of its eyes at the elevator wall, entirely taking up that section of the platform. The Fallmonger can do this while also performing its other attacks simultaneously.
- The Fallmonger is the only place that Spent appear in Exit the Gungeon.
- In early versions of the game, the Fallmonger was known as the 'Deathvator'.