Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fightknives - If the player has Knife Shield, activating Knife Shield while holding Fightsabre makes the knives reflect enemy bullets before getting destroyed.
- Fightsabre Training - If the player has the Blast Helmet, while Fightsabre is held an orbital appears that blocks enemy shots.
- The Fightsabre can deflect the High Dragun's rocket attack.
- The Fightsabre cannot deflect the Beholster's eye beam.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The gun's name is a reference to the lightsaber from Star Wars.
- Heresy also refers to the gun's swinging "attack," which is not bullet based and therefore rejected by the Gungeon. This attack is also why the gun is cursed, similar to the Huntsman.
- Fightsabre Training is a reference to the scene in Star Wars IV: A New Hope in which Luke Skywalker trains with a lightsaber while wearing a blast helmet that covers his eyes.