25 (final shot)
20 (final shot)
|Sell Creep Price:||54|
|Unlock Method:||Unlock all items and guns in the Ammonomicon, except Number 2|
|Thanks For Playing|
|A gun to rule them all.
The swan-song of a prolific gunsmith. Though only recently completed, it somehow feels very familiar. A small hourglass is embossed on the cylinder, the sands fully filling the bottom half.
Finished Gun is a gun that fires dark bullets which ricochet once. The last shot of every magazine is a larger bullet that reflects enemy bullets back in the direction it travels, with each reflected bullet dealing 10 damage. Curse is increased by 5 while this gun is held.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Replete - If the player also has Lower Case r, the words COWABUNGA, BOOYAKASHA, THANK YOU, THANKS, HASTA LA VISTA, TOODLES, GOODBYE, FAREWELL and GAME OVER are spelled out.
- Unfinished Gun is entirely replaced by this gun when it is unlocked, including replacing its position in the Ammonomicon.
- Finished Gun actually only has an rank, however it is programmed to replace Unfinished Gun whenever it appears, thus letting it appear out of -tier chests.
- Finished Gun has perfect accuracy and fires almost as fast as the player can pull the trigger. With Super Hot Watch, there is a slight delay between when the gun is fired and when it can be fired again.
- The Gunjurer cannot steal the final shot of this gun.
- If Finished Gun is dropped by the Resourceful Rat during the third phase of his fight, it might still appear as the Unfinished Gun when it is flung out from him.
- If a Pedestal Mimic contains the Finished Gun, it might appear as the Unfinished Gun while the mimic is still disguised.
- In combination with Orbital Bullets, the final shot will always orbit, granting an incredible defense.
- The requirement for unlocking Finished Gun is unlocking all items and guns on Ammonomicon except Number 2, so you don't have to pick up all items and guns.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The cut 'Black Revolver' gun was likely an in-development version of the Finished Gun, based on the fact that the Finished Gun's projectiles are known as 'Black Revolver' projectiles internally.
- The text "a gun to rule them all" is a reference to the One Ring from Lord Of The Rings.
- The cylinder of the Finished Gun sometimes rotates on its own as some form of idle animation.
- The Finished Gun is the only gun in the game to be classified as having two separate qualities.
- This unique classification also means that the Finished Gun is the only gun in the game that has the ability to appear from two different colours of chest.
- The Finished Gun has the highest curse value of any gun or item in the game.
- This may be attributed to its ability to reflect bullets with its final shot.
- The hourglass mentioned in its description is likely in reference to the large amount of time the player presumably spent filling the Ammonomicon.
- The Finished Gun can be acquired twice in one run, however the second one will disappear when picked up.