Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Flare Gun is a gun that fires flares which have a chance to set enemies on fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Emergency Help - If the player also has Medkit, reload time is decreased by 66%, damage is increased by 50%, and random enemies will periodically have explosions erupt around them, damaging them and hurting other enemies around them in a short distance.
- Firing With Flair - If the player also has Amulet of the Pit Lord, Master of Unlocking, Copper Ammolet, or Springheel Boots, the Flare Gun turns green and sets green fire, which leaves enemies permanently burning.
- Solar Flare - If the player also has Mr. Accretion Jr., the Flare Gun fires comets which will push enemies along its path and explode on impact with a wall.
- If a flare hits a wall, it will continue burning for a short time, producing light, but will not damage anything.
- The Flare Gun does not damage Muzzle Wisps or Muzzle Flares.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Synergy with Medkit may be a reference to how flare guns and medical supplies are often kept together for emergency situations.
- The quote “Over here!” may be a reference to the original Jurassic Park movie.
- The flare gun has a visual and functional resemblance to one of the secondary weapons for the Pyro in Team Fortress 2.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Flare Gun's appearance with the Firing With Flair synergy.