Unlike other shopkeepers, the guns and items he sells cost keys instead of coins.
Items sold in the Gungeon[edit | edit source]
|AKEY-47||Unlocked And Loaded!||Automatic||Shooting a locked chest or door unlocks it.||3|
|Vorpal Gun||.50 Criticaliber||Semiautomatic||Has a chance to fire a high-damage critical shot.||1|
|Shelleton Key||Passive||Locks Are Dead To You||Allows any chest or lock to be opened without using a key. Increases curse while held.||3|
|Brick of Cash||Passive||Secrets Of The Masons||Reveals secret rooms.||1|
|Baby Good Mimic||Passive||Imitation Love||Attacks enemies. Duplicates familiars||1|
|Ballot||Passive||Vote Of Confidence!||Increases the player's coolness, which decreases the cooldown of active items and increases luck.||1|
|Ring of Mimic Friendship||Passive||Unlikely Allies||Chests will not turn into Mimics.||1|
|Mimic Tooth Necklace||Passive||Chomp||Every chest is guaranteed to be a Mimic.||2|
|Ring of Chest Friendship||Passive||Chest Friends Forever||Increases the chance of finding chests.||1|
|Ring of Chest Vampirism||Passive||Blood From Wood||Breaking chests heals the player.||1|
|Book of Chest Anatomy||Passive||Controlled Demolition||Improves the contents of broken chests.||1|
|Heart Locket||Passive||Memento Mori||Grants a heart container.||1|
|Bracket Key||Active||`debugkill||Deals a large amount of damage to all enemies in a room. Increases Curse.||3|
|Trusty Lockpicks||Active||Who Needs Keys?||Has a 50% chance to unlock a lock or locked chest. If it fails, the lock will no longer function.||1|
|Lament Configurum||Active||Shellraiser||Upon use, spawns several enemies and has a chance to spawn a gun or item. Increases curse by 1.||1|
|Chest Teleporter||Active||Zap||Teleports a chest to the starting room or boss entrance room of the next floor, with a chance to upgrade its quality.||2|
|Daruma||Active||Good Fortune||Daruma can only be used after dodging a bullet, and activates a blank.||1|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
After being rescued:
- "My rescuer! I know you had no choice but to vanquish my fellow lock to free me. An unfortunate sacrifice, but a necessary one... Come by my shop whenever you see me! There are many things in my stores that you might find helpful."
After leaving the cell:
- "Come see me later! I'll open you to a world of reasonably priced goods."
Entering his shop:
- "This is the Key Shop, where I trade my wares for ! You could say that I sell Key Items! Kikikiki!"
Purchasing an item:
- "That's a Key-per!"
- "A turnkey solution!"
Attempting to purchase an item without enough keys:
- "Gotta keep that one locked up, I'm afraid."
Talking to him:
- "The locks in this place are all sentient."
- "When you unlock a door in the Gungeon, they... go to a better place. I hope. Who can say?"
- "I was one of them, once. Until one night, the walls began to shift... and I was never connected to a door."
- "Now, I trade for keys to get them out of the hands of Gungeoneers."
- "But what do I know?"
- "A tumbler eh?"
- "I'm pinned!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His name is possibly a reference to a flintlock, an antiquated firing mechanism for black powder guns.