Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Frost Bullets is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to fire light-blue bullets that freeze enemies.
- The chance is higher for weapons with slower rates of fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added Effect - Ice - If the player has Alpha Bullet, the first shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be an ice bullet.
- Arctic Warfare - If the player has A.W.P., it turns orange and white, deals 62.5% more damage, and its shots are guaranteed to freeze enemies.
- Cold Ones - If the player has Frost Ammolet, the chance to fire ice bullets is significantly increased.
- Diamond Weapon - If the player has Omega Bullets, the last shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be an ice shot.
- Frosty the Bullet Tyrant - If the player has Snowballer, its shots increase in size and damage the further they travel.
- Ice Beam - If the player has Heroine, enables Ice Beam mode, which fires a projectile that instantly freezes an enemy when fully charged. Modes can be switched by reloading the Heroine with a full magazine.
- Ice To Meet You - If the player has Heart of Ice, firing with any gun will periodically fire a Heart of Ice projectile that splits and bounces.
- Willing To Sacrifice - If the player has Freeze Ray, it gains piercing and slowly regenerates ammo over time.
- Frost Bullets will make explosive weapons create a patch of ice upon exploding.