|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|All bullets can freeze enemies.
This bullet upgrade attaches small condensers to each bullet fired, lowering their temperature substantially. Accidentally invented by the Gungeon Acquisitions team when Cadence told Ox to "Cool it with all the bullets."
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to fire light-blue bullets that freeze enemies.
- The chance is higher for weapons with slower rates of fire.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added Effect - Ice - If the player has Alpha Bullet, the first shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be an ice bullet.
- Arctic Warfare - If the player has A.W.P., it turns orange and white, deals 62.5% more damage, and its shots are guaranteed to freeze enemies.
- Cold Ones - If the player has Frost Ammolet, the chance to fire ice bullets is significantly increased.
- Diamond Weapon - If the player has Omega Bullets, the last shot of each magazine is guaranteed to be an ice shot.
- Frosty the Bullet Tyrant - If the player has Snowballer, its shots increase in size and damage the further they travel.
- Ice Beam - If the player has Heroine, enables Ice Beam mode, which fires a projectile that instantly freezes an enemy when fully charged. Modes can be switched by reloading the Heroine with a full magazine.
- Ice To Meet You - If the player has Heart of Ice, firing with any gun will periodically fire a Heart of Ice projectile that splits and bounces.
- Willing To Sacrifice - If the player has Freeze Ray, it gains piercing and slowly regenerates ammo over time.
- Frost Bullets will make explosive weapons create a patch of ice upon exploding.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 'Willing to Sacrifice' likely refers to the song "Cold as Ice" by Foreigner
- Cold Ones is a reference to the Youtube series "Hot Ones"