We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Frost Giant is a large gun that fires large bullets. Firing the gun creates a short-ranged cone of ice that can freeze enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Jotun Time - If the player also has Heart of Ice, reloading the Frost Giant rapidly chills and freezes nearby enemies, and thrown guns deal 180% more damage.
- Why's Bullet Crying? - If the player also has Cold 45, attacking a frozen enemy with one of the guns causes a yeti to attack it, dealing high damage.
- The fire rate is only limited by how quickly the player can press the fire button, giving it high potential damage per second.
- If the player also has Helix Bullets, both bullets follow the same path, as opposed to the normal helix pattern.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- True to its name, the weapon is so physically large the Gungeoneers must carry it with both hands, one on the handle and the other under the barrel, despite the gun being a revolver.
- The synergy Jotun Time is a reference to Jotunheim, one of the nine realms in Norse mythology, and the realm that frost giants inhabit.
- The synergy "Why's Bullet Crying?" may be a reference to one of the Heavy's voice lines from the game Team Fortress 2.