Black Powder Mine
|A terrible fusion of wick and bomb, this floating creature makes its home inside of a giant bomb.
Can make snap judgments, but sometimes you have to crack a fuse eggs to make a bomblette.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Moves in figure-8s, shooting bullets in multiple directions.
- Moves left and right, alternating between rings of bullets and shotgun spreads.
- Spawns 4 wind-up Bullet Kin enemies, each with 10 health, that will chase the player until they die.
- Spawns 4 lines of flame bullets that persist on the arena, forcing the player to dodge roll over them to get to more room.
- Spawns a bouncing cannonball-like bullet, signified by Fuselier turning either left or right.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Fuselier is the only miniboss that is shown with a Boss symbol in the mini map, before entering the mini boss room.
- Many of Fuselier's attacks and movement patterns are references to Bowser and his Koopa Clown Copter from Super Mario World.
- Fuselier is a pun on an explosive fuse, and fusilier, a soldier armed with a fusil rifle.
- Blasphemy can be used to destroy Fuselier’s lines of fire bullets that restrict movement space.
- Prior to the Advanced Gungeons & Draguns Update, Fuselier was referred to as Tsar Bomba by the game and was unused.
- Despite popular rumors to the contrary, Fuselier does not die in one hit to water-based weapons.