Gamma Ray is a gun that fires a continuous green laser that slightly curves towards enemies and has a chance to poison enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Beta Ray - If the player also has Irradiated Lead, Gamma Ray's beam grows larger and deals more damage.
- Gungeonite - If the player also has Clear Guon Stone, Gamma Ray will leave a trail of poison.
- Meltdown - If the player also has Big Boy, Gamma Ray branches twice to form a spread of 5 beams and using Big Boy refills 100 ammo on the Gamma Ray. Ammo restoration only works if Gamma Ray is held when activating Big Boy.
- Gamma Ray can put out the fireplace in the Keep of the Lead Lord.
- Prior to the Supply Drop Update, Gamma Ray did not curve towards enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mean Green is a probable reference to The Hulk, who was transformed into its form by gamma ray exposure.
- The Beta Ray synergy is likely named for Beta Ray Bill, another Marvel Comics character.
- The Gamma Ray bears some resemblance to the Laser Pistol from the Fallout series.
- If the Beta Ray synergy with Irradiated lead is obtained, it changes to look like the Laser Rifle from the Fallout Series.