Ghost Bullets is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Bullets pierce through enemies and pass through obstacles.
- Each bullet can pierce through one enemy.
- Bullets that have pierced an enemy deal half damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Electron Pack - If the player also has Proton Backpack, kills with the Proton Backpack spawn Gunslinger's Ashes ghosts that attack enemies.
- Ghost With the Most - If the player also has Gunslinger's Ashes, its ghosts will be larger and freeze enemies, and its reload time is decreased by 20%.
- Reanimate - If the player also has Lower Case r, it will fire the words SPOOKY, GHOST and BOO.
- This item has a negative synergy with many explosive weapons. Rather than exploding on impact, it goes through the enemy, only exploding once hitting the wall or another enemy.
- A strategy you can use to counteract this is to drop Ghost Bullets, then later pick it up again once the room is cleared.
- This item works well with Bouncy Bullets, letting bullets potentially hit the same enemy multiple times.