Gilded Bullets is a passive item.
- Increases damage based on how many coins the player has.
- Damage can increase up to a maximum of 100% at 500 coins. Any coins beyond 500 will not increase damage any further.
- The damage increase is calculated using the formula ([coins]/500) * (2 - [coins]/500):
- Alternative Rock - If the player has Face Melter, instead of firing four streams, Face Melter fires two parallel columns of notes. Reloading fires a guitar pick with a chance to stun.
- The Ecstasy of Gold - If the player also has Gilded Hydra or Old Goldie, their damage is increased by 25%.
- Gilded Tables - If the player has Table Tech Money, tables have a 15% chance to be golden. Flipping a golden table will cause all normal enemies in the room to drop 2 to 6 extra upon death. Golden tables will not automatically flip due to Table Tech Money.
- Great Queen Ant - If the player has Gungeon Ant, it becomes a queen ant and fires rocket ants.
- King Bomber - If the player has Lil' Bomber, its bombs spawn every time they hit an enemy.
- Resplendent - If the player has Lower Case r, it spells out CASH, COINS, SHELLS, and GOLD.
- With this item, most bullets will turn gold in appearance.