Notes[edit | edit source]
- Max Pane - If the player has Glass Guon Stone, if hit, the Glass Guon Stone will be destroyed, losing the synergy, but the gun will keep its ammo. Also changes appearance while active.
- The Max Pane synergy works with the Lich's Eye Bullets, meaning the Gunslinger never has to worry about the weapon shattering.
- While shattered (empty due to taking damage) the Glass Cannon has no sprite, effectively making it invisible.
- If the Glass Cannon is emptied by using up its ammo reserve instead of taking damage, the gun remains unshattered and can be dropped and retrieved like any other.
- Unlike the Balloon Gun, it's not possible to drop the weapon while it's shattered. This also makes selling it to the Sell Creep impossible in this state.
- However, it can still be thrown. If the player throws the Glass Cannon while it is shattered, the gun will disappear, making retrieving it impossible.
- The Glass Cannon is able to break the Boss DPS cap.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The gun is a reference to the Glass Cannon archetype in video games, referring to characters with high damage but low defense.
- The synergy Max Pane is a play on the title of the video game series Max Payne.
- With the Max Pane synergy the game enters slow motion when hit, as a reference to Max Payne's bullet time feature.
- Since the shattered sprite is invisible, if the player dies while the Glass Cannon is popped, it will appear to not be shown in their list of owned items on the end screen.
- Throwing a shattered Glass Cannon doesn't show a weapon indicator on the map, indicating that throwing a shattered Glass Cannon really makes it disappear.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Glass Cannon's appearance with the
Max Pane - synergy.