Gnawed Key is a passive item obtainable only in the shop in Gungeon Proper. It costs a total of 1000 , which can be given over the course of multiple runs. After it has been purchased once, it will always be available for 115 .
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Unlocks the hatch to the Resourceful Rat's Lair.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Gnawed Key will not spawn until you have completed the Bullet That Can Kill The Past.
- The Gnawed Key will not be discounted by discount effects (e.g. Smiley's Revolver, Iron Coin).
- The key will disappear if the shopkeeper is angered.
- The key can be stolen.
- If the key is stolen before it is purchased for the first time, it will return the next run with the price before it was stolen.