|Sell Creep Price:||3|
|Unlock Method:||Destroy a red, black, or rainbow chest.|
|One Man's Trash|
|Worth its weight.
A nearly-perfect replica of a sack of junk, lovingly rendered in pure gold.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although a high-quality chest must be destroyed to unlock Gold Junk, it can drop after destroying any chest.
- The item can also be unlocked if a chest is destroyed after it has been opened.
- If the player has Ser Junkan, he will appear in a golden mech suit and will fire missiles, wield a green sword and a chain gun.
- When playing as The Robot, like regular Junk, Gold Junk increases damage by a permanent additive 5%.
- Killing a corresponding mimic also counts towards the unlock.
- The item does not count towards the four junk needed to unlock the Hollow shortcut.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Precious Metals - If the player had Platinum Bullets, killing an enemy would spawn 1-6 extra in addition to the enemy's other loot.
- The tagline is a reference to the proverb "One man's trash is another man's treasure".