Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although a high-quality chest must be destroyed to unlock Gold Junk, it can drop after destroying any chest.
- The item can also be unlocked if a chest is destroyed after it has been opened.
- If the player has Ser Junkan, he will appear in a golden mech suit and will fire missiles, wield a green sword and a chain gun.
- When playing as The Robot, like regular Junk, Gold Junk increases damage by a permanent additive 5%.
- Killing a corresponding mimic also counts towards the unlock.
- The item does not count towards the four junk needed to unlock the Hollow shortcut.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: Precious Metals - If the player has Platinum Bullets, it causes an unknown effect.
- The tagline is a reference to the idiom "one man's trash is another man's treasure".