Grappling Hook is an active item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Allows players to hook onto and then pull themselves towards walls at a fast speed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Black Flag - If the player also has Corsair, each Corsair shot will periodically fire two bouncing cannonballs perpendicular to itself as it travels.
- Raizo's Stuff - If the player also has Bloodied Scarf, bullets shot while being pulled with the grappling hook gain homing.
- Using Grappling Hook to steal items while inside the shop will sometimes cause the player to get caught, even on the first theft.
- The Grappling Hook is not able to steal the Prime Primer or the Gnawed Key.
- The Grappling Hook can be used to easily get the Planar Lead.
- Firing Grappling Hook at Baby Good Mimic will stun it and cause it to attack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the Hookshot, an item from the The Legend of Zelda franchise.
- Black Flag is a reference to the game Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.