Green Guon Stone
|Green Guon Stone|
|Sell Creep Price:||41|
|Chance To Heal|
|Chance to heal upon taking damage.
The Green Guon stone abhors pain, and has a small chance to heal its bearer upon being wounded. It seems to grow more desperate as the risk of death rises.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a 20% chance to heal upon taking damage. This chance increases to 50% if the damage would have killed the player.
- Orbits the player, blocking enemy shots on contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Greener Guon Stone - If the player has +1 Bullets, Pea Shooter, or Amulet of the Pit Lord, the size of the guon stone is increased, and the chance for the stone to heal the player if damage would have otherwise killed them is raised to 70%. 20 also appears whenever Green Guon Stone heals the player.
- Tile Match - If the player also has Tetrominator, whenever the player shoots, Green Guon Stone will occasionally shoot an S Tetromino.
- The healing effect does not work on The Robot.
- Prior to the A Farewell to Arms Update, Green Guon Stone was a item.
- With Antibody, it is possible to gain health on taking damage.