|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Fires grenades that can bounce.
A difficult weapon to use effectively, but powerful in the right hands. The distinctive noise this gun makes is beloved by Pinheads.
Grenade Launcher is a gun that fires grenades. Grenades will bounce off of objects once and will explode upon hitting an enemy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Terminated, Too - If the player has Potion of Lead Skin, the grenades fire 8 bullets in all directions upon exploding that can light enemies on fire.
- If the player has Frost Bullets, grenades will freeze enemies and leave behind patches of ice.
- If the player has Hot Lead, grenades will ignite enemies and leave behind pools of fire.
- If the player has Irradiated Lead, grenades will poison enemies and leave behind pools of poison.
- If the player has Angry Bullets or Ghost Bullets, grenades will not explode on first contact with an enemy, making it much more difficult to reliably damage enemies, especially bosses.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon's real-life counterpart is the M79 Grenade Launcher, which was developed as a higher powered and more accurate substitute for the US Military's rifle-barrel grenades.
- The item quote "Fwomp!" is a reference to the real-life weapon's distinctive report when fired.
- Grenade Launcher's max ammo was increased from 25 to 60 in A Farewell to Arms.