|43.3 (assuming invisibility at start of magazine)|
|Sell Creep Price:||30|
|Unlock Method:||Reward from hunting quests.|
|Silent and Deadly|
|Renders the wielder invisible when reloading an empty clip. Extra damage while stealthed.|
For the NPC, see Frifle and the Grey Mauser.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Guns and Deviltry - If the player also has Winchester Rifle, the guns' damage are increased by 25% and they fire a knife whenever they are reloaded.
- The knife can stun, and causes an aesthetic bleed effect.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Any action, besides walking and stealing, will remove the invisibility. Shots fired while invisible deal quadruple damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unused: The Great War - If the player has M1, it causes an unknown effect.
- This gun is a reference to an early semi-automatic pistol design, the Mauser C96.
- This gun is also a reference to the thief from Fritz Leiber's fantasy books known as the Gray Mouser.
- This gun is possibly a reference to the Grey Mauser, the NPC alongside Frifle.