Gunboots is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Dodge rolling fires a spread of five bullets backwards, which deal 8 damage each.
- Increases by 1 (approximately 14%).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gunboots has a cooldown of about 2 seconds between bursts of bullets.
- Can be used to break targets in Winchester's game.
- Double Down - If the player also has Springheel Boots, the cooldown is removed and every roll will fire bullets.
- Spelunker - If the player also has Blast Helmet, dodge rolling will create a small explosion behind the player instead of firing bullets.
- The bullets can reveal secret rooms.
- The Shopkeeper ignores Gunboots firing in the Shop, even if a bullet makes contact with him, making it useful for finding secret rooms in the shop.
- Passive items like Hot Lead, Frost Bullets, and Irradiated Lead affect the bullets.
- Remote Bullets will cause these bullets to home in on the cursor.
- Killing enemies with the bullets counts as a kill for the equipped weapon for metronome.
- This item is affected by Macho Brace.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to Downwell.