|Filled With Determination|
|Doesn't shoot. Slowly befriends your enemies.
An antique revolver. It has no ammo. On days like these...
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Judging by the Ammonomicon description, this gun would be unable to shoot, but would charm nearby enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is unknown why this gun was cut.
- This gun is a reference to the Empty Gun, one of the weapons in Undertale.
- The second line of the Ammonomicon entry is the Empty Gun's flavor text in Undertale, followed by a quote from the battle against Sans.
- The pickup quote references a line that appears at most save points in the game.
- The 7 ammo count is a reference to the 7 human souls.